Step-by-step guide on how to make an order on monosounds.studio website:
– To find products on our website, you have a few options. You can browse by genre, format, or label using the dropdown menus located at the top of the page. Alternatively, you can view our ‘Hot’ and ‘Sale’ pages, which are highlighted on the homepage.
– Our search box is another useful tool that can help you locate products based on the product name or included content. We can also suggest products and labels that match your search criteria.
– To narrow down your search results, you can utilize the filters section located on the left-hand side of our category, genre, and Xfer Serum presets pages. This feature allows you to filter products by format, genre, label, and price. For example, if you’re looking for an Xfer Serum Presets, you can easily set up the filters to show only the relevant products.
– To learn more about our products, there are a few things you can do. You can read the product information that is provided on our website. Additionally, you can listen to the MP3 demo(s) to get a better understanding of the product’s sound and quality.
– If you have any questions about a particular product, feel free to reach out to us and ask. I’m happy to help and provide any additional information that you may need.
My inbox: [email protected]
– To place an order on my website, simply click the ‘Add to Cart’ button for the product(s) that you wish to purchase.
– If you want to continue shopping and add more products to your order, you can simply click the “Continue Shopping” button.
– When you’re ready to checkout, click “Cart Icon”’ to use our secure checkout process.
– Our checkout process is designed to be simple and user-friendly, and we take every precaution to ensure that your personal information is kept safe and secure!
– Then you can add the coupon code and choose your preferred payment method.
– After placing the order you would get access to the Download links & also get an email with all the instructions of your products!
We support all types of payments all around the world and for processing we use the safest payment systems (PayPal, Stripe)